HELP: engineers day

hi friends,
as we all know that engineers day is celebrated on 15th september. can i get some incidents of his life

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    thanks. we have organised big function
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vishal1485
    What kind of a function? What all events will you be conducting?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal1485
    I'm curious to know what kind of function it's going to be. We'd be intersted in knowing the details. If possible, start a new discussion thread in our EVENTS section and post all information, photos and videos 😀
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    first of all we were having a quiz competition.and then it marked the beginning of competition.it was a small function organised with the help of our teachers where we filiciated our teacher and delivered our speeches. and then we have organised a national level poster representation where nearly thirty colleges have participated in the programme. we hosted the programme and was financed by nearly eleven companies. programme was awesome. chief guests were chairman of those financed companies. others were md and director

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found this interesting perspcetive of Olympics. Intersted people can read it https://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/6468
I m a final year CS engineer student give me some topics for major project i know C/C++ and little bit of java
Lets do some crazies things.....
Hi friends...I want program for Image Recognition in MATLAB.. please provide me algorithm related link or program related link as i couldn't find proper source. waiting for fast and immediate...
plz suggest me a project in electrical subject for my techfestival in my colledge