Help design frame to mount Spur Gears

Hi,
I need some guidance in designing a frame that is to be fixed to the ground (cement mortar-type) for mounting a 3-Spur Gear train.
The layout of the Spur Gears is as shown in the pictures.

[​IMG]

The shaft in the middle is to be applied with a Torque of 460000 N-mm of Torque at a speed of around 2 rpm (hand operated)

Can any of you please tell me how to go about the Frame, esp,

1.) Shape of the frame
2.) Specifications or standards needed to be followed while designing the frame
3.) Cost-effective material that could be used to fabricate the frame (Mild Steel?)
4.) Type of mortar mix needed to fix the frame on the ground

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I wants to buy a TV for my house. My wife is fever of plasma TV on the other hand my sister fever of LCD TV. So I...
i m in 2nd yr.... plzzz suggest me some impressive & different topics 4 d paper presentation😕😕
The Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC) is an online contest for teams consisting of up to three people. Several problems will be published at the beginning of the competition. Each...
The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake)...
i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my...