Help! Buying a brand new laptop need assistance.

Queries and drawbacks about the laptop that you bought recently (Couple of months ago) Max 6 months.

1.Brand (Mac, Sony, Dell, .etc) :

2.Spec (i3, i5, i7, .etc) :
(Win 7, Win 8,.etc) :

3.Month & year you own :

4.Drawbacks😔
(Charging, Battery backup,
heat emission,.etc) :

5.when coming to price 40k+ in INDIAN Rupees.
Making this to help a friend😀.

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    The best laptop is that for which you have an authorized service center nearby.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I find all recent OS like iOS and Windows are working crappy when compared to Ubuntu 13 I would suggest you to go for it instead of other OS

And i7 3rd gen is out worth a try

Price range you are expecting can also be added here for better help from CEans
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Conqueror
    Price range you are expecting can also be added here for better help from CEans
    Thank that would help CEans
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, get the brand new MacBook Air 2013 if your budget allows. 9 to 12 hours of battery is something I'd kill for. Except for the display and the ports, it's got nothing on the negative side.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    - Asus K55VM-SX086D (Intel chipset)
    - HP Pavilion G6-2312AX (AMD APU Quad Core)

Both are equally good in performance, but AMD have edge over power saving as it has smart switching of graphics technology in the drivers. Also, APU's performance is better than Nvidia's M chipset, surprisingly.

Don't go after Apple (9 to 12 hours battery is hype, every haswell based laptop will give you decent battery life) : If you've big budget, go for "Chromebook", It comes with most secure OS 'til date : ChromeOS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some people while traveling by an plane Find it difficult to cope up with the change in pressure inside the chamber In this scenario the effect of traveling at 1000mph...
What happened to the small talk segment. We find that there has not been any inclusion in it for a really long time When is the next small talk on...
Well I was wondering Why miniaturised transistors are not yet implemented in the processors And I found this challenge really striking. The size of the transistor is determined by the...
Organized by- Govt. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara Dates- September 26-28, 2013 Description - 010010000100010101001100010011000100111100100001 If you understood whatever that gibberish meant, you've probably paid attention in digital electronics (either that...
Wine,is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on POSIX-compliant operating systems. After one year since the release of Wine 1.4, the stable version of Wine i.e Wine 1.6...