hellooo!

HI everyone!

Sorry for the late introduction😀

My name is Quan Nguyen. I'm currently in 4th year electrical nanotechnology engineering at university of Alberta😀. I find CE is a really interesting website, lots of useful information, definitely a good website for newb engineers.

EE nano

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family EEnano. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Quan 😀 Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Quan. I see that you are quite a frequent visitor to CE. Welcome to CE again buddy!

I hope you are enjoying a stay with us. Also tell us how you found about CE? 😀 😛
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Quan!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Quan, welcome to CE!
    Hope you have a great time with us! 😀
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    well i found out about CE when one day i search up 'crazy engineers'. hahaha
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family Quan!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!😉:welcome:
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Quan 😀
    Good to have you here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone! Here's another question. does experience in an engineering firm while you're studying engineering necessary? does it effect your first jobs? what do employers look at for a first...
hello everyone i know that the USB stick works using electron tunneling and traps but i still can't picture it in my head how it works please explain! Thanks EEnano
dear sir,i am a metallurgical engineer and i am much interested in metallurgical engineering products(foundry,heat treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys,shaping techniques and surface coatings and hardening techniques and material...
Apple has overtaken Google as the world's most valuable brand, ending a four-year reign by the internet search leader. The iPhone and iPad maker's brand is now worth $153 billion...
As LG’s already been rolling with its ‘FPR 3D TV’ or ‘Cinema 3D TV’ in India or in many other nations. So LG receives a very good response from the...