Hello

I'm Kalyan. Final year Mechanical student. I've here to learn much much more the MECHANICAL Engineering.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MK Vivek
    I'm Kalyan. Final year Mechanical student. I've here to learn much much more the MECHANICAL Engineering.๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Kalyan ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? We look forward to your active participation here on CE.
  • MK Vivek
    MK Vivek
    Was browsing for some articles, study material and got this site. I thought of joining as it might help me with my study.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea of this project is to develop a website that can be used for internet banking. Abstract: The website created should be useful for customers for online transactions. Authorized...
The idea of this project is to develop an online application that will assist in the placement process. Abstract: This project is aimed at developing a web-based and central recruitment...
hello everyone , im pursuing my engg in IT and im in final year now, having average score and nothing special to talk about .As the days passes im getting...
I have a pretty much aimless life , some suggestions please.
Satoru Iwata, who is the forth president of Nintendo, has admitted in an interview, 3D is slightly on the wane. Are we people, getting tired of 3D?