Hello..........:)

HI...........CRAzy EnGiNeERS.......woo love the name...! hm.....seems to be an interesting place thus,decided to join........๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    :welcome: to CE family, Anukriti..
    Good to have a chemical engineer among us.
    Have a good time CEing. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here anukriti ๐Ÿ˜€

ps: Wow we have one more CEan from the NCR region ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover us?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
    Be active, enhance yours and help us enhance ours knowledge at this forum...

-CB
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    :welcome::welcome:
    Hope you enjoy your stay!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ankruthi!

Please introduce more about yourself... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Carolin
    Carolin
    Hi, all. I am Carolin. Nice to meet you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Today Wegener's theory is (i)____ ; however, he died an outsider treated with (ii)____ by the scientific establishment. Blank (i) A. unsupported B. unchallenged C. undervalued Blank (ii) D....
Symposium will explore technological advances in the area of communications technologies and enablers Geneva, 18 July, 2011 - From e-health and e-government to sustainable solutions, next-generation wireless standardisation and deployment...
Fujikura Europe, one of the world's leading manufacturers of fibre optic cables and equipment has launched a new series of fusion splicer, the FSM-100M and FSM-100P, set to dramatically improve...
Is there is scope in building repairs ?? As a civil engg. ๐Ÿ˜
Yeah, now you don't need to remember where you took that photo, if you click it with a smartphone. GeoSetter is a Photo Geotagging Software for Windows. Features of GeoSetter...