Hello

Sorry for not using the template at first itself.

Ankita Deshpande.
Mechanical Engineer (diploma)
Pune.
Working with Eaton technologies pvt. ltd.
hobbies are none special but I like reading books. (not the text books and reference books ;-).)
Aim is to be in Germany not for long want to return back to motherland but want a call from Germany and buy a Skoda(a red, a black and a green one)for myself.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Aim is to be in Germany not for long want to return back to motherland but want a call from Germany and buy a Skoda(a red, a black and a green one)for myself.
    So have you started learning German....?😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...
hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...
Hi!!!!!!!!!!! this is Pooja.I m a student of Final Year IT.I m in search of a highly stuffed topic with images involved in it for my Seminar.I have to submit...
Hi i m Computer Science student and now in final year... last year i did a project based on C "Text editor" now i want to do..project in Java.. anayone...
Hi, I’m looking to build a passive bandpass filter which will reject frequencies below 150kHz and above 2MHz.I need this circuit to be impedance matched to 50ohms at the input...