hello!!

hi!!! i m a newbie here.
Name:shikha (shiks)

Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering

Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard)
interests: robotics,embedded systems.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: i liked the forum and i wanted suggestions and help for making new projects n research papers in the above mentioned interests.

thanks ,

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Hello Shikha, Nice intro!

Welcome to CE Family! 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hello Shikha! Welcome to CE!
    Nice to have you with us!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, shiks 😀 . We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family Shika 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi, welcome to CE. Thanks for the introduction.
  • kellyj994
    kellyj994
    Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Advertisement removed by admin
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please
Spice Mobiles have recently launched the high-end smartphone in Indian market - the Spice Mi300. The phone is Android 2.1 powered and has many interesting features. There's also an introductory...
Let's take a look at the Spice S-1200 camera that boasts of a 12 mega pixel camera with a CCD sensor. 12 MP Camera with Professional CCD Sensor. This phone...