Hello

Name: TheMik
Trade: None (yet)
Hobbies & Interests: Anything that should or shouldn't be modified.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am in need of some help.

Ok now for the help part.

I am going through the VA for chapter 31 benefits, that means they will help with schooling (hopefully). As part of my footwork I have to pick three careers and research each of them. The three chosen are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemistry. One of things I must do is interview two people in each field. I work six days a week and don't have time to actually go to a company and sit down to interview each of them. So I have decided to try and interview via MSN messenger. The types of questions I am to ask are things like how you chose your field, what it took, your daily demands, salary, etc. I will ask for your real name, company, and a phone number to the company. I have to just in case my representative decides to verify my work. If anyone is willing to be interviewed please drop me a pm. I appreciate any help and thank you in advance.

Replies

• rishu
    rishu
    Haii Am Rishu. I've done my B.Tech in Biotech but due to gr8 interest in management line preparng 4 MBA. Now at Hyderabad. Hobbies includes chatting with frnds, Makng new frnds, readng magazines.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. i am a final year student having final year project. i am thinking of making a transformable robot (or is it 2-in-1 robot?). the idea is like this: i...
Hi everybody, How do you think about moving to any desired place by the practical spacewarp technology? Maybe we could have a world without the borders. 😒
Hey Every body; thank you every body for helping me, this post was from 1 year, and now I have discussed my GP and i got A+ 😀 thanks again...
Hello Friends I'm Manu George from Kerala. Currently studying my B.Tech degree in Computer Science in M.A College.
I'm a 3rd year CS engg student. I want a latest topic for taking seminar this year. Almost 20-30 mins of presentation. Can u plz help me by suggesting any...