Themik
Themik
Branch Unspecified
06 Aug 2007

Hello

Name: TheMik
Trade: None (yet)
Hobbies & Interests: Anything that should or shouldn't be modified.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am in need of some help.

Ok now for the help part.

I am going through the VA for chapter 31 benefits, that means they will help with schooling (hopefully). As part of my footwork I have to pick three careers and research each of them. The three chosen are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemistry. One of things I must do is interview two people in each field. I work six days a week and don't have time to actually go to a company and sit down to interview each of them. So I have decided to try and interview via MSN messenger. The types of questions I am to ask are things like how you chose your field, what it took, your daily demands, salary, etc. I will ask for your real name, company, and a phone number to the company. I have to just in case my representative decides to verify my work. If anyone is willing to be interviewed please drop me a pm. I appreciate any help and thank you in advance.
rishu

rishu

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Haii Am Rishu. I've done my B.Tech in Biotech but due to gr8 interest in management line preparng 4 MBA. Now at Hyderabad. Hobbies includes chatting with frnds, Makng new frnds, readng magazines.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.