CrazyEngineers
  • Themik
    Themik

MemberAug 5, 2007

Hello

Name: TheMik
    Trade: None (yet)
    Hobbies & Interests: Anything that should or shouldn't be modified.
    I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am in need of some help.

Ok now for the help part.

I am going through the VA for chapter 31 benefits, that means they will help with schooling (hopefully). As part of my footwork I have to pick three careers and research each of them. The three chosen are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Chemistry. One of things I must do is interview two people in each field. I work six days a week and don't have time to actually go to a company and sit down to interview each of them. So I have decided to try and interview via MSN messenger. The types of questions I am to ask are things like how you chose your field, what it took, your daily demands, salary, etc. I will ask for your real name, company, and a phone number to the company. I have to just in case my representative decides to verify my work. If anyone is willing to be interviewed please drop me a pm. I appreciate any help and thank you in advance.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • rishu

MemberAug 6, 2007

Haii Am Rishu. I've done my B.Tech in Biotech but due to gr8 interest in management line preparng 4 MBA. Now at Hyderabad. Hobbies includes chatting with frnds, Makng new frnds, readng magazines.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register