Hello world!

Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've been trying my best to materialize them. I am more of the experimental kind, not putting all of my stakes on theory. I found the CE ecosystem quite informative and inquisitive, and thus, landed up as "Starkdisciple93". I really hope my doubts will be cleared and I will be assisted whole heartedly by my CE family here.
Thanks and have a good time!
And do remember to think "out of the box", because it's then when it all starts!
Cheers!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to our family. Feel free to post your queries in respective technical section. Avoid SMS lingo. Be active.

We've 100k's of Engineers who in first 2 days says, CE rocks & it feels like home & all that, but within a week they will disappear (plain talkers).
    Anyways, stay active & spread the word.

Preach.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 It's a pleasure to have CEans like you in the team. We hope you will enjoy here and become an active member/supporter of the group. Tell us how you discovered this website?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Starkdisciple93
    Hey guys! My name's Akshat Lal. Am a Crazy-Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I'm 19 and still in pursuit of technological nirvana. I have some really crazy ideas and I've been trying my best to materialize them. I am more of the experimental kind, not putting all of my stakes on theory. I found the CE ecosystem quite informative and inquisitive, and thus, landed up as "Starkdisciple93". I really hope my doubts will be cleared and I will be assisted whole heartedly by my CE family here.
    And do remember to think "out of the box", because it's then when it all starts!
    Cheers!
    Welcome to CE, Friend! 😀 Keep posting and keep visiting often. We hope you spend crazy times here.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    Starkdisciple93
    Cheers!

hello.. akshat welcome.....to CE.u will enjoy here be comfort n take part in discussions.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# Do post on friend nice to see you around here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Telecom field all over the world is ever changing with the advent of VoIP Communication. What are the chances of growth for this particular industry? Will it remove the already...
Here we have IBM expert Jeff Jonas explaining about - When can a piece of data provide information that matters? He talks about why it involves taking each transaction, deciding...
So the current trend is to go digital and everything's going digital. The 'paper' is rapidly vanishing from our lives. The good old personal telephone diary has been replaced by...
The US presidential elections are just a few hours away. While those among us who're US citizens will actually vote; I was just thinking if CEans were to vote for...