CrazyEngineers
  • nainoo1
    nainoo1

MemberMay 21, 2008

hello to everynone

well i am joining this forum today.first of all i would like to say a big hello to all the members,administrators.i am a student of computer engineering and i am here to get some knowledge and some information about robotics and a guideline to develop a robot as my final year project.i hope to get good information and guidelines from this forum. thnx
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 22, 2008

Hi Nainoo,

Welcome to CE Forums! I'm sure you will find all the information you need about Robotics. In fact, we're developing a CE Bot on our own, so you might want to participate and learn how to build the robot. CEan Ash & CEan xHeavenlyx are leading the project, so get in touch with them.

Looking forward to your contribution. I hope you will help us spread the word.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 22, 2008

Welcome to CE. Rock on
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberMay 23, 2008

welcome welcome welcome
    welcome to this wonderful world of crazy engineers.....help us spread the world
    Cancel
  • TERAKEHE

MemberMay 23, 2008

hello everyone at crazy enginers.
    Am a Civil Engineering student. i hope to get from the forum much knowledge on JAVA computer programming and timber for my project work and seminar respectively. thanks, am in final year.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 23, 2008

Welcome to CE!

Be assured that you will get help on everything 😁. Make sure that you post your questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.

...and please help us spread the word!
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMay 24, 2008

Welcome to CE
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register