Hello To ALL Community Members...........!

I proud to be an member of our community.
I Would like to Grow up My knowledge by Contact with us........................!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Arul Prakash
    Arul Prakash
    please tell some tips to improve communication skills.......................!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Arul.
    Keep posting. Practice makes perfect, especially in communicating.
    I used to visit Pudukkottai often when I used to work at CECERI, Karaikudi. The fort at Thirumayam was also a favourite haunt.
  • Arul Prakash
    Arul Prakash
    hello sir..,I am happy to speak with you sir...,
    I am IT Engineering Student....,
    I need some Information about Central govt. Jobs in IT Sector. Can You help Me............!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arul Prakash
    I need some Information about Central govt. Jobs in IT Sector. Can You help Me............!
    'Some' information needs a definition and explanation. Asking specific questions in approrpiate sections here on CE would definitely help us in helping you. Ask your questions here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Arul Prakash
    Government jobs are usually only through advertisements.
    You can try some of the CSIR research labs for options.
    Try this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Arul Prakash
    Arul Prakash
    Thank You sir........, I will try this site....!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Arul Prakash
    Go through this thread and keep visiting those websites #-Link-Snipped-#

And welcome to CE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries
Hello, my CE friends😀 ! Name: Samiksha Pankanti Engineering Branch: Information Technology Occupation: Student Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker" I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect...
Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008) Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005). Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee...
The point popped out during a discussion on Alcoholism and I decided to dedicate a thread to this topic. Is corruption an addiction? The obvious answer could be 'no' but...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1013039.article?cmpid=TE01