Hello There, This is CyberKyd

😁
i Am from India, This is my second year in graduation,I am perfect in networking,programming,webscripting(CSS,PHP,HTML,XML),C#,C,JAVA,Python,VB,SQL but not in C++,i have done a Three year Computer Diploma Course from NIIT.I love Self practice,programming,writing source code..M am huge fan of implementation.Computers are my Weapons,Kevin Mitnick. And this is the world where i love to be..i like stuffs like hacking Because they teach us about Security issues.Thank You.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, CyberkYd 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us what brought you to CE?

We hope you will enjoy CE and look forward to your active participation.
  • Yash Shukla
    Yash Shukla
    😁i Am from India, This is my second year in graduation,I am perfect in networking,programming,webscripting(CSS,PHP,HTML,XML),C#,C,JAVA,Python,VB,SQL but not in C++,i have done a Three year Computer Diploma Course from NIIT.I love Self practice,programming,writing source code..M am huge fan of implementation.Computers are my Weapons,Kevin Mitnick. And this is the world where i love to be..i like stuffs like hacking Because they teach us about Security issues.Thank You. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Introduction threads merged.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community. Feel free to start new discussions and be an active member!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineers Community.
    please don't share mail id in public it'll increase spam only.
  • Yash Shukla
    Yash Shukla

Thank you all, Warm Greetings & Getting started with an update on my very own thread that I'm opening after 6 years & 6 months, I congratulate the active people behind the wheels of this platform. back in 2012, when i was in engineering college I found crazyengineers While they were intense in their marketing campaign, sounding up valuable blog-content in my mail-box. I've been on this platform ever since then. Meanwhile, I've been onto Some Serious learning into Digital Marketing, Sales & stuff on platforms such as Udemy, Grant Cardone University online sales certifications training and stuff. I got opportunities with clients from across the boundaries & within. Right now I'm following my passion & coding python for penetration testing. I've just started to create content to help newbies that I came across during maybe a client work or even a techie-friend looking for a critical solution. Learning with corporations and helping them with solutions that leverage A research & development based approach towards making an optimum environment for growth & development. that's the kind of stuff I've been surrounded with, oh and yes I scored a gold medal in an open international Tae-kwon-do championship tournament and I'm a red belt now. I'm becoming more passionate about coding python & penetration testing. I've just hosted an online python-pentesting hack code library called python-word.000webhostapp.com,  not only because I like to use my own cooked up stuff more often than not, but also because in this give and take world, I can contribute, meet & work with likeminded people and later continue by offering solutions to the society at large, On a bigger Scale, With a bigger capable people. I've also hosted an online business directory for the US market called #-Link-Snipped-# & it's yet in the rise up process and waiting for new content and clients. Because I'm a little inclined towards my professional responsibilities, I've found myself running short on times & targets that i set up for my passion stuff. I look forward to joining people like to contribute. See you soon. Thanks for the read. Cheers !

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome back, #-Link-Snipped-# . Good to see you back after so long. What brought you back to CE? ? 

• Yash Shukla
    Yash Shukla

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#, hope you're doing well. I've been on this platform for a long time. I'm here to help others and myself in finding the like-purpose community, knowledge and information exchange.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Any specific domain or topic you'd like to pick? We now have the groups facility :)

• Yash Shukla
    Yash Shukla

Programmings, Penetration-Testing, Technology, Sales, Marketing & Lead Gen. World is more connected than ever.  I may even show up in posts that Picks and makes You to respond on grounds of personal experiences or strong believes. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how we know the owner of mobile no. on it's mobile no.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW FROM WHERE I SHOULD AQUIRE MY PG COURSE IN HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORT ENGINEERING TO GET MAXIMUM PRACTICAL AND HIGHLY TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IN WORLD.
WHILE YOU TAKE A TWO PICTURES OF AN ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY MOVEMENT IN CAMERA,THEN THE CHANGE IN THE TWO IMAGES MUST BE DETECTED
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Computer Engineers in this thread.
Let us discuss the options for Summer Training After 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech For Civil Engineers in this thread.