CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Abhishek Rawal • 04 Jun, 2014 • 3 likes
Hello Klick is a physical button which is inserted into audio jack 3.5 mm of your Android smartphone.Once inserted, using its app you can assign code to the task and can make your life easy!

Pressy

For eg :
- Single click : Call your spouse
- Double Click : Trigger Home
- Triple Click : Camera
- Long Press : Flashlight

You can purchase from : https://www.topresellerstore.it/accessori-smartphone/654-hello-klick-tasto-fisico-programmabile.html

Would you buy this device ? Give your feedback below in comments.

Source : https://www.cnx-software.com/2013/08/30/pressy-adds-a-physical-button-via-your-phones-headphone-jack/
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 04 Jun, 2014 • 1 like Pricing seems high for a simple addon button.We can't use it while using headphones and the link posted that it would sell it ultra cheap by next year.So i would wait for it.

the idea seems good but it makes us too lazy but if we look for pros : It can be programmed to act as a emergency alert button? how is this idea?
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jun, 2014 Interesting idea. A rocking combination of Electronics+Mechanical.

Few days back I just take part in one contest from NXP :- https://www.nxp.com/campaigns/lpc800-go/form-win-a-quick-jack-board

It is also similar device so you can make a bridge between hardware to Android/iOS and overcome some smartphone limitation.
@Abhishek Rawal • 04 Jun, 2014 @Harshad Italiya This type of hardware can turn out to be good final year project for students. What other features people would like to see in this device ?
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jun, 2014
Abhishek Rawal
@Harshad Italiya This type of hardware can turn out to be good final year project for students. What other features people would like to see in this device ?
You mean NXP's Quick Jack or Klick?
@Abhishek Rawal • 04 Jun, 2014
Harshad Italiya
You mean NXP's Quick Jack or Klick?
Former one.
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jun, 2014 • 1 like
Abhishek Rawal
Former one.
I would say you can do more with single button. If you are planning to make a final year Electronics & Communication project then this would be more CS final project as all the thing you can tweak is on android side using single button.

But yes Using Quick Jack board you can do lot more in electronics side.
We will discuss more about this on separate thread.
3.1k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2011

Bajaj Auto is a globally renowned company. The company is the fourth largest in the world in manufacturing two- and three- wheeler vehicles. It visits campuses across India for recruiting...
3.2k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 23, 2014

Reportedly, Microsoft is planning to cut the price of its much-awaited Windows 8.1 operating system by about 70% for makers of low-cost computers and tablets. Same report by Bloomberg claims...
8.2k views

@viswasknit · Aug 12, 2009

hiiiiiiii any one tell me, how can i develop a multilingual web application with JSP/SERVLET.Please answer me as soon as possible.......😁 viswas kumar email id
3.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 8, 2016

The Chinese gadgets company LeEco is rapidly expanding its wings in India with a number of smart gadgets under its belly, be it the massively popular LeEco Le 1S smartphone...
4.2k views

@cchandansjce · Aug 15, 2011

Hi guys , plz post any material or link for "applications of 8086 microprocessor " ...... waiting for reply......
5k views