Hello, I return with a new alias.

I have forgotten my old username and my original email has been since deleted, therefore I could not recover myself. I decided to let the computer reengineer myself by taking various sign-up steps. My name is Jordan, I am a major in Neuroscience/Psychology, I am about engineering the mind. I am also a musical prodigy and through personal studies of Psychology, Neuroscience, and Medicine I am fairly strong in these areas. Some may remember me, and if so, send me a message! =) I wouldn't doubt if my account had been deleted due to inactivity lol. The_Big_K, your the man.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jordano612
    I am also a musical prodigy and through personal studies of Psychology, Neuroscience, and Medicine I am fairly strong in these areas.
    Musical prodigy ...I *like* that. Old accounts haven't been deleted if you had posted using your old ID. Welcome back to CE.
  • Jordano612
    Jordano612
    Thanks man, I just need to locate my username and I should be able to recover it.
  • Jordano612
    Jordano612
    If you recall the individual who had you add Neuroscience to the trades of engineering, then that's me. lol
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to see you here things look changed here in CE from back then why not sharing your review on CE from those days and now
  • Jordano612
    Jordano612
    Well I notice that the design of the webpage has changed, and I believe there are also more options available under your username drop-down menu. More options in general for that matter.
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Jordano, don't I know you?! Oh yea!! Your me and and I'm you! Very glad to have you back! 😀 lol
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    So finally you found your usename 😀 welcome back.
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    English-Scared
    So finally you found your usename 😀 welcome back.
    Indeed! Thank-you. =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I search information about accuracies robots​ ​
How much rank should i get to get a seat in hyderabad?? Pls help me friends. Thanks in advance.
I am a CSE 2012 graduate from a well reputed college in Noida. But i couldn't get placed in campus placements probably because of my English fluency and nervous behaviors...
Pretty awesome, I wish I was that good. lol
So I got a Macbook Pro and I'm far more familiar with the Windows free anti-virus softwares. Any suggestions for a good, efficient, and free anti-virus for this operating system?