Hello, I am 2k16 B.TECH passout, after which I prepared for BSNL exam and didn't clear so now thinking of joining CDAC, totally confused with 2 years gap? Please suggest.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have you looked at C-CAT (CDAC entrance exam)? Do you think it will be easy for you to crack it?

You will have to determine the course you wish to enrol in; and then determine the CDAC centre which has proven track record of recruiting candidates from that course. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I want to sell my 10 working PHP projects this projects includecomplete package of project Websites for php with source code1) Voting System2)Assignment management3)event management4) Job-scope5)Project management6)Student support system7)online...
I AM JUST STARTED LEARNING AI. BUT IT IS TAKING TIME, I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND OUT FROM WHERE I SHOULD START TO GIVE FRUITFUL RESULT I DO NOT ...
Today's The New Indian Express - Bengaluru carries an item on 78 Engineering Courses being shut down in about 35 engineering colleges including some major ones because of lack of...
I'm 4th year computer science and engineering student, I interested following domains to do a final year project those are  python,data science,image processing,Iot,androidso please guide me or any suggestion....
As a startup, we've limited human resources who must perform multiple operations. I wish to understand from fellow startup folks what are their hacks to manage product release cycle? We...