Hello...Goodbye!

Hey CE'ers. Just a quick introduction. I hope to hear alot from you guys in the future. Great site! Thanks!

Name
: Leon Pretorius

*Engineering Trade: Mechatronical student at the University of Stellenbosch

*Occupation
: I am currently a finale year student. No idea yet where I will be working as soon as I am done. (I am interested in the automotive industry)

Work Experience
: Only a few weeks of holiday training at pressure vessel manufacturers and a signal processing company.

*Hobbies & Interests
: I love doing a variety of things. These include at the moment - Surfing, Paintball, Photography, Piano, Texas Hold'em, Rock Climbing, Guitar, Scuba diving

*Aim in life
: To become a respectable member in my field (whatever it may be, not necessarily engineering), a hard worker and to be happily married.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: When I started working on my project this year (about 5 weeks ago) I realize I know nothing. I need knowledge and help!!

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Looking forward for active presence on CE !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CE.

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀
  • peter08
    peter08
    Welcome, and Bravo! Having a goal to become a respectable professional is great.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE , your Title of the thread is Strange.
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE & thanks for the great bio!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an application engineer working for the private company. I want the information about the FRACAS - criticality analysis for the electronic systems-for defence applications.
Hey guys. I am currently working on my final year project at my university. First of all I should mention that the budget for my project is extremely small; so...
Hello all, Nice to see all the answers. I am looking for the nano technology simulator from the past so many weeks. Can any one suggest any vendors who are...
hello can you suggest me any books for beginner in C++?
Hi CEans, I am doing my final year project on Wireless Electronic Notice Board. I am using 8051 micro controller. Please help me with interfacing a keyboard with this micro...