Hello...Goodbye!

drnaphtali
@drnaphtali-65wcTg โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hey CE'ers. Just a quick introduction. I hope to hear alot from you guys in the future. Great site! Thanks!

Name: Leon Pretorius

*Engineering Trade: Mechatronical student at the University of Stellenbosch

Location: Somerset West, South Africa

*Occupation: I am currently a finale year student. No idea yet where I will be working as soon as I am done. (I am interested in the automotive industry)

Work Experience: Only a few weeks of holiday training at pressure vessel manufacturers and a signal processing company.

*Hobbies & Interests: I love doing a variety of things. These include at the moment - Surfing, Paintball, Photography, Piano, Texas Hold'em, Rock Climbing, Guitar, Scuba diving

*Aim in life: To become a respectable member in my field (whatever it may be, not necessarily engineering), a hard worker and to be happily married.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: When I started working on my project this year (about 5 weeks ago) I realize I know nothing. I need knowledge and help!!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Feb 23, 2009

    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Looking forward for active presence on CE !

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 24, 2009

    Hello and welcome to CE.

    We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

  • peter08

    @peter08-nHb3gD • Feb 24, 2009

    Welcome, and Bravo! Having a goal to become a respectable professional is great.

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Feb 24, 2009

    Welcome to CE , your Title of the thread is Strange.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Feb 24, 2009

    welcome to CE & thanks for the great bio!