Hello from Saudi Arabia

Greetings
I am Akram Khunaizi, Saudi, 32 years old
I have 2 degrees :
1. 3 years associated diploma
2. Bachelor in IT engineering
I have worked for 6 years in instrumentation, automation and control before I began working in my field in IT.
I am also interested in being an entrepreneur so I would like you to share your experience with me about entrepreneurship
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After bringing native ad-blocking to its desktop and mobile browsers, Opera has kept its promise of a secure and privacy oriented browsing experience by launching the Opera VPN app for...
A 1996 computer science graduate from NIT Warangal, Vijay Pasupulati worked as an application developer as a fresher and then as the VP at Credit Suisse where he served for...
It seems Cyanogen OS is not exclusive to Micromax-owned YU Televentures in India after all. Lenovo has launched the world’s first crowd-sourced smartphone, the ZUK Z1 in India. It is...
Dear frnds, Give some different and new ideas for mechanical project. it should challanging
Yes, you heard it right. The Centre for Materials Elaboration and Structural Studies of the French National Centre for Scientific Research is hosting the world’s first nano-scale Grand Prix. The...