Hello., From Bhumik

Bhumik Mehta i done with my MBA and i like to Share with you my Case Studies...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, Bhumik. Be an active member of the forum
    You can share your case studies with us here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • casestudy
    casestudy
    Thank You.... ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    casestudy
    Bhumik Mehta i done with my MBA and i like to Share with you my Case Studies...
    Looking forward to interesting case studies. It's been long time since we discussed case study here on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • casestudy
    casestudy
    Thank you guys.
    Ya have so many Interesting studies with me which you like to read first ๐Ÿ˜€
  • casestudy
    casestudy
    Thank you guys.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    casestudy
    Thank you guys.
    Start with any of your choice. Let's put them in our debate section because I'm quite sure each one is going to lead to a debate ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want do electrical project... so i want new and innovative ideas
Apple in a few months going to launch its most awaited cell phone i.e. iPhone 5 and there are many features and designs that are already been showcased by many...
The age of unmanned combat aircrafts is here with the successful first phase flight tests of Northrop Grumman X-47B. The technology indicates a huge leap in the current era of...
Of late there seems to be a spate of trivial queries being posted on various categories in the CE community. The poster does not seem to be overly concerned about...
So at the WWDC 2012 Apple showcased its new product, the nest generation "MacBook Pro" Apple engineers have done an wonderful job making this beautiful and most powerful laptop now...