hello frnds :)

Name:Nathi spandanaโ€‹

โ€‹
Engineering Trade:Electronics and communicationโ€‹

Occupation
:Unemployed(2012 pass out) ๐Ÿ˜”. will find a job very soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Hobbies & Interests
:Singing,Reading books..(My Fav book: THE 7HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Stephen R.Covey) ๐Ÿ˜€

Aim in life
:To become a Famous Versatile Singer ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ and a successful Software Engineer ๐Ÿ˜›

I joined CrazyEngineers because:๐Ÿ˜’ i am a crazy engineer ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜› and i'll get to share my ideas wid all the crazy engineers out there ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least ๐Ÿ˜€ โ€‹

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Wow. At last a full intro from my dear friend ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome intro. Keep rocking and singing.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    Thanx nick ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Good to see our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has invited you.

Do you have any recordings online we can listen to? ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Steven Covey recently passed away. His book has been on the top of bestseller list for years.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Good to see our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has invited you.

Do you have any recordings online we can listen to? ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Steven Covey recently passed away. His book has been on the top of bestseller list for years.
    Hehe I think she doesn't have it.Anyway she is going for next year's Indian Idol auditions and I know all of us will then listen to her on TV ๐Ÿ˜€ She has an awesome voice
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That'd be awesome. You can count on our votes ๐Ÿ˜
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    hehe thats really sweet of u ๐Ÿ˜€ The_Big_K
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    so am i ๐Ÿ˜€ duchung304
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    presently i dont have any...but soon i'll try to post one ๐Ÿ˜€ The_Big_K
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-#, good to have you here. Heard your recordings, Liked your voice.
    Hope you will get one good job and you will get selected for Indian Idol too, All the very best ๐Ÿ˜€
    And I just read that 7 Habits book recently and I liked it very much ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE...
    how about, upload your recordings on Youtube (May be you like to upload only audio only)๐Ÿ˜€.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Or I can take her recordings, make video on it and upload it on youtube? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    Sada
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-#, good to have you here. Heard your recordings, Liked your voice.
    Hope you will get one good job and you will get selected for Indian Idol too, All the very best ๐Ÿ˜€
    And I just read that 7 Habits book recently and I liked it very much ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanq sada ... thanx a lot ๐Ÿ˜€
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    ianoop
    Welcome to CE...
    how about, upload your recordings on Youtube (May be you like to upload only audio only)๐Ÿ˜€.
    thanx anoop ๐Ÿ˜€...ya and why not you people suggest me few songs...i'll learn,record them and give it to nick so that he'll upload it on youtube...
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    Nick_Sharma
    Or I can take her recordings, make video on it and upload it on youtube? ๐Ÿ˜€
    yep nick that would be better...
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am still waiting to listen IJAZAT in your voice ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • spandana07
    spandana07
    Nick_Sharma
    I am still waiting to listen IJAZAT in your voice ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ๐Ÿ˜€ you know what...even my dad asked me to record that particular song and upload it...ya nick i'll definitely mail you that song by night...k ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello im asad and i have done mechanical engineering...i want to know that am i elegible to do automotive engineering ?????
Talking about the standard components like bolts, nuts etc, which are produced in mass, it is well known that the greater the quantity produced, the lesser will be the cost...
hi i m am engineering student but due to backlogs i had one year drop in my academics .i just want to know whether i m applicable for campus placement...
so, we are all aware that we don't feel any weight or thrust (which act upon us on land) when we are under water..! and we are also aware that...
*Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering ๐Ÿ˜Ž *Occupation: Undergraduate, Freshman ๐Ÿ˜’ *Hobbies & Interests: Sports (especially basketball), Contraptions, and Vehicles (especially motorcycles). ๐Ÿ‘ *Aim in life: To be able to apply my...