Hello Friends...

I am Manoj Punde. I am pursuing BE from VIIT college. Recently I got placed in "Cybage" and "Persistent".

My friend suggested me this website to be crazy engineer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 .It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here. Congratulations on getting placed in Cybage and Persistent. Tell us which company are you joining?

We'd also like to know whether your friend is a member of CE and what was his/her recommendation to you that you joined this site 😀 .

You can invite your friends by hitting the blue button in the sidebar (bottom).
  • sulochana anand
    sulochana anand
    u r most welcome.its a good site.i am getting more nd more here.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    Welcome to CE...I'm 😁 to see you here
  • Manoj Punde
    Manoj Punde
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 .It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here. Congratulations on getting placed in Cybage and Persistent. Tell us which company are you joining?

We'd also like to know whether your friend is a member of CE and what was his/her recommendation to you that you joined this site 😀 .

You can invite your friends by hitting the blue button in the sidebar (bottom).
    Thanks friend.
    Since I am doing my final year project with Persistent.I chose it.
    My friend recommend this site through facebook.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I found this crazy comic strip about what would Munnabhai say when asked where does American President live. Check it out -
Just got this still from popular TV show 'Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' - Jethalal and Daya Bhabhi debating with each other.
I believe we lack events in technical sections ... so I am stepping up for forum events. It goes as below : - Every sunday the forum event will take...
Wishtel ira tablet (icon) has been launched in Indian markets by Wishtel in association with India’s leading telecom services provider BSNL. Before we get into the details, a bit on...
Hello! I am a 2nd year electronics and communications engineering student studying at National Institute of Technology. I would like to have some advice from u people regarding a project...