Hello for all

Hi 4 all

i m from afghanistan, i m hacker is any1 need help can contact me, may many member know by my user AK-47 king of hacker....

i have check all these site this have many bug even newbie hacker can hack this site so i advice you stuff to make little strong security of site

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a great time here
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ChaQanZ - we'd appreciate your suggestions on making CE more secure. Mail your suggestions to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    ChaQanZ
    Hi 4 all

i m from afghanistan, i m hacker is any1 need help can contact me, may many member know by my user AK-47 king of hacker....

i have check all these site this have many bug even newbie hacker can hack this site so i advice you stuff to make little strong security of site
    Welcome ChaQanZ!!!
    Don't hack CE mate!!
    It's good even though we are strong with SQL Injection we should not Hack a site without any reason mate....
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hi ChaQanz, welcome to the forum =)
  • gohm
    gohm
    hi & thanks ChaQanZ, laugh.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hii......
    A grand welcome to our CE.................

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY.............
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    jhbalaji
    Welcome ChaQanZ!!!
    Don't hack CE mate!!
    It's good even though we are strong with SQL Injection we should not Hack a site without any reason mate....
    Hey you too like this quotation.......????????

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome buddy !!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    welcome to CE !!!! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys. I am Sudheer,a mechanical engineer and I am in 7 th semister now. I want to write GATE-2010 exam and i had written it in 2009 (got 89...
I have been looking for some Linux stuff out here. Very few people and only computer guys seem to be interested in it. What do you think of having a...
Say some lyrics from a song you know. Let it have some association with the words or idea of the lyrics in the previous post. I have it easy, I...
i want to build a small ic vehicle with rc control. my vehicle has tree wheels two in front and one at rear. i want to know what type of...
internatinal mobile subscriber identiti (IMSI) consist of three parts . MCC+MNC+MSIN . is the mobile subscriber identity number (MSIN) and mobile directory number(MDN) are same .??? and what is the...