Hello everyone!

It is my great privilege to be a part of Crazy Engineers Community.

My Details:

Name : NAGARJUNA AGRAHARA

College: Nitk Surathkal
(Currently 1st year B.Tech)

Branch : Computer Science and Engineering

Hobbies and interests : Reading novels, Playing cricket and Debating.

Aim : To be a successful Entrepreneur

I joined CrazyEngineers to gather useful knowledge and involve in interesting discussions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website?
  • Nagarjuna Agrahara
    Nagarjuna Agrahara
    It was a casual search on Google, sir.
    Lucky I found it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is my first post. I got to know about this blog from my friend @micheal john . Hope I will be an active participant in this blog.
If you are a frequent user of both Microsoft Outlook and Google+ Hangouts, this is just the most awesome news you'll read during your office hours today. Google has launched...
Nokia India is on a spree of launching the newly introduced smartphone models in the country and this time it has brought the 'Nokia XL Dual SIM' phone with a...
Founded by Manuj Jindal and Sushant Kochar, FindMyCoaching is a startup about coaching institutes. It was launched with a goal to help students search, compare and sign-up for coaching classes....
Launched in April 2014, the Sony CP-V3A is a new USB portable charger introduced in India today. The company had launched its first model the Sony CP-V3 a 2,800mAh charger...