CrazyEngineers
  • frish
    frish

MemberOct 24, 2008

Hello everyone!

Alright lads?
    My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 24, 2008

Perfect ! 😁

Welcome to CE, Tim! We glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find answers to all your questions.

We look forward to having you as our active member
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • anuragh27crony

MemberOct 26, 2008

Hello TIM ...welcome to CE forum... :smile:
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberOct 26, 2008

frish
    Alright lads?
    My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.
    Welcome on Board!!

We would be looking forward for a few interesting posts on acoustics from you.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberOct 27, 2008

Welcome! cool on the wrc! I formerly raced ama motorcycles and now am diverging into autocross and hpdes.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberOct 27, 2008

Hi Tim
    Welcome to CE
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register