Hello everyone!

frish
@frish-dEWzWs โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Alright lads?
My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 24, 2008

    Perfect ! ๐Ÿ˜

    Welcome to CE, Tim! We glad to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find answers to all your questions.

    We look forward to having you as our active member

  • anuragh27crony

    @anuragh27crony-mb8hAE • Oct 26, 2008

    Hello TIM ...welcome to CE forum... :smile:

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Oct 26, 2008

    frishAlright lads?
    My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters.

    I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes.

    Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally racing (in an old Alpine A110 Group4), Skiing, sailing, taekwondo, R/C Racing etc etc ....

    I've worked of Airbus as an Acoustics engineer. Before i graduated i worked for a private owner as a mechanic.

    I joined CrazyEngineers because i thought the site was fun and would probably help me with engineering related questions. And who know perhaps i'll be able to help a few people.

    Welcome on Board!!

    We would be looking forward for a few interesting posts on acoustics from you.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Oct 27, 2008

    Welcome! cool on the wrc! I formerly raced ama motorcycles and now am diverging into autocross and hpdes.

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Oct 27, 2008

    Hi Tim
    Welcome to CE