Hello Everyone!!

Hi All,

Top of the morning to you!😀

Jase

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jase 😁 !

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in England! We'd like to know more about you.

By the way, what brings you to CE?
  • jase
    jase
    Hi Big K,

Thanks for the warm welcome😁

Well, I work as a maints engineer at a company that makes flexible circuit boards (or rather interconnections).

Its a mechanical and electrical/electronic based position, so plenty of variety!! - plenty of different machines and processes too.

My role not only includes breakdowns and repair, but also installation and LOTS of project work.

At the moment I have just finished wiring up a control circuit for a diaphraghm pump ... it has 3 float switches - low level, pump on, and high level. the low level float latches the "pump on" side of things, and cuts pump out when it changes state. The high level alarm basically controls a sounder. . . just got to stick it in a box now and site it on machine lol.

I love the variety of being in maintenance!! haha.

I signed up because I am bound to get stuck one day, and will probably need help from you guys ( I am a member of MrPLC.com too, for PLC based probs).

And obviously quid pro quo ... I may be of some help to some of your members too😁

Oh, and of course, I just LOVE the website name haha I have always been a bit crazy myself lol.

Anyways, I have rambled on a bit haha.

Regards

Jase
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to know about you, Jase. Let me hand over the CEan badge to you ->

I hope you will get all the help you need here. We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Welcome Jase...to CE forum :smile:

Nice to see experienced people like you on CE..... Hope you will get help and expect the same from you....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I and my teammates are trying to build a car surveillance system in which a microcontroller with Wi-Fi capability transmits video data to a server through the Internet during...
can anyone explain?
TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION????? Conflict is a part of human structure, and there is no end to the feeling of “TO BE OR NOT...
Guys, Whats the difference between a 'SubWoofer' and a 'Woofer' ? - Question by : YourTechMate.Blogspot.com
There are many possible speaker box designs available like Bass Reflex System, Infinite Baffle, Passive Radiator, Band Pass and Dipole speakers system. I am aiming to obtain maximum Bass output...