Hello everyone!!!

Hi everyone!! Although I'm an Instrumentation Engineer, I'm mostly an IT person. I guess that's what made me quit my core field job to join an IT firm. I'm an Associate Business Analyst in an IT firm. I love equipping myself with all sorts of techie stuff. During my free time, I spend my time at the gym and I also love researching on fitness as much as increasing my technical knowledge in the world of IT. Anyways, signing off for the time being. Still got a lot to explore in CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜€ Cheers!!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    welcome to CE..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Roshan. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Was the decision to shift career tough? Looking forward to fitness tips from you ๐Ÿ‘
  • Roshan Faizal
    Roshan Faizal
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Well, it was hard convincing my folks about pressing the reset button on my career. Frankly, its the best decision I've made in my entire life. I'm doing something I really enjoy. Plus, in my other job, I hardly had any time for a social or personal life. I have heard IT jobs can totally squeeze the juice out of you. But I guess the other job did much more than squeezing that my present company is like a walk in the park. And will do everything I can to help you with any sort of fitness tip you need ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Android 4.0-new look and feel, lock screen, widgets, notifications, multitasking.. Face Unlock-unlock phone with smile Voice typing Google+ Single Motion Panoramic Camera HD display-4.65 HD sAMOLED display Slim and curved...
I wish to create my own computer firewall. Can someone tell me how to do that?
this is durga prasad from andhra pradesh, india .i'm doing my b.tech final year.my career dream is i want to become a scientist .it is immense pleasure to become a...
hi, i am studying at iter,bhubaneswar its a private college. tcs and wipro have come but still i haven't been selected. i just dont know what i am going to...
This is my opinion and never meant to offend any regulars Whenever I see a Newbie come here and check their profile card they always seem to be doing one...