Hello Everyone,

I am Vasavi from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.I am a first year student doing Computer Science Engineering.I am having holidays now.I came across this site while I was searching for 'How should engineering students spend summer holidays?'๐Ÿ˜• and I have learnt some productive ways of spending time reading posts in the corresponding thread on this site ๐Ÿ˜€.I am happy to be a CEan .It is really great that engineers all over the world can help each other out with their problems on this site.Good job everyone๐Ÿ˜€.I hope this site will help me in future too and hopefully, I will be able to help others as well:smile:.

'' The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling but in rising every time we fall ''

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Daniela ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us on CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Daniela ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep an active participation with us.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE family
  • daniela
    daniela
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • daniela
    daniela
    Thank you๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE, Daniela
  • daniela
    daniela
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE!!
    Thank you:smile:
  • daniela
    daniela
    crazyboy
    Welcome to CE, Daniela
    Thank you:smile:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Welcome to CE daniela
    let's have great learning experience learning together ๐Ÿ˜
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friendz๐Ÿ˜€ i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance
Creator of world's first automated teller machine (ATM) , John Shepherd Barron passed away at the age of 84 after his long battle with illness. He is survived by his...
With recent ban on Social Networking Websites like Facebook & YouTube, it would be interesting to see what our engineering fraternity thinks about government intervention in what people can access...
hello everyone i need help about how to implement the route reservation in internetworks project i hv the full code wd me....
Have you ever wondered how to test your Antivirus software to ensure itโ€™s proper working?๐Ÿ˜Ž