hello everybody

i hv mech. branch.
so guys i think we shud keep active all the time.
we could be disscuss regarding projects,new tech.,etc n through it we could update ourself......

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: hello evbdy..

Welcome 😀 Glad to know you are aware of the importance of active participation. So, start posting in the forums right away, dk!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to ce.enjoy your stay.
  • gohm
    gohm
    These two gave you some good advice, they both post a lot of good stuff. Lookin forward to reading some of your ideas!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys i suggested that we should start "MEMBER OF THE MONTH" Award... This will encourage more[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif] topic[/FONT]as there will be more chances for members to achieve...
Hello, i am doing a voice activated voice control. i have an rc car .. i would like to know how can i decrease the speed on the motor ,,...
Hi all, can anyone tell about RAID-5 configuration? if we have ten hard disks to connect with the help of RAID-5, how to we 'll do it and how many...
wat software is used for reading pdf files in VISTA???
Testing something.. *ahem* Hmm.. the images get displayed in the editor when you first insert it, but it doesnt display in the forum itself. Mystery!