hello engineers

I am currently studying B.E. civil engineering 2nd year and my wish is to become an good engineer 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rajcivl
    I am currently studying B.E. civil engineering 2nd year and my wish is to become an good engineer 😀
    Hello Raj,

Welcome to CE. Glad to have you here. Keep posting and keep visiting often!
  • Rajcivl
    Rajcivl
    AbraKaDabra
    Hello Raj,

Welcome to CE. Glad to have you here. Keep posting and keep visiting often!
    ya with pleasure...
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    Hi! I'm a telecommunications engineer and have work experience in the field of wireless communication. I wish to meet other engineers from all over the world.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yournished
    Hi! I'm a telecommunications engineer and have work experience in the field of wireless communication. I wish to meet other engineers from all over the world.
    Welcome to CE, friend. We look forward to your contributions to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can plastic can be used in construction on medians what are it's advantages and dis-advantages
when browser send request to the server, how server come to know that requst is get or post?
i am in BE last year....pls give mi suggetions...about the computer security projects....
To disable the access to USB port, for pen drive: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK. 3. Locate,...
I am doing speech -music discrimination using matlab as my main project. In that i am having rms module , zcr module and lpc module. For each individual signal i...