Hello engineers how are You all,i am your new member.

Hello,creams (Engineers).I am new member of crazyengineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fayyaz412
    Hello,creams (Engineers).I am new member of crazyengineers.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself and how you discovered this website?

You may ask your questions in most relevant technical sections of CE Forums. However, please refrain from asking for free versions of the books/software that is meant to be available at a price. We do not encourage piracy.

That said, we hope you will enjoy here on CE. Follow the link in my signature to invite your friends to this website.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    welcome to CE..fayyaz.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can someone please help me what slip condition in gears mean?
How can i get solution manual of electrical technology by hughes 9th edition.
People love apps and I'm wondering what's the maximum total number of apps installed on your mobile / tablet. I'm wondering if there's any official Guinness record for the maximum...
United States, though going through challenging economic conditions, has impact all over the world. India's IT industry is more or less directly affected by the US economy. That is because...
Tata Consultancy Services, not Reliance (RIL) is the biggest company in India with a market capitalisation of Rs 2.61 lakh crore. TCS gained the crown because of the soaring share...