Hello dear friends. I am a new member.

I am Nizam Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying EEE at Stamford University Bangladesh. I want to say hello to all of you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nizam Uddin
    I am Nizam Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying EEE at Stamford University Bangladesh. I want to say hello to all of you.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join? We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active contributor here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nizam Uddin
    At first I thought it is Stanford University. 😲

Welcome to CE, friend! 😀 Keep posting and keep visiting often!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo's latest offering in the Chinese market is its Dual-SIM A660 Mid-Range Android powered smartphone, and is the company's first water-proof and IP67 certified handset. ​ It features a 4"...
Currently I am studying 'Op-amps and linear integrated circuits'. I read about voltage-series feedback amplifier, voltage-shunt feedback amplifier, current-series feedback amplifier, current-shunt feedback amplifier, voltage follower, voltage emitter. I want...
A 17 yr old girl from US has come up with the idea of performing emergency heart tests via mobile phone. Read here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/17-year-old-girl-invents-heart-exam-cellphones-990117#
Everything Everywhere is bringing the nation's first 4G LTE Network to UK. Now the company will be called with its abbreviation 'EE' only. Combining the networks of Orange and T-Mobile,...
Paper I- 1. SQRT (156.25) * SQRT (14.25) = 35 * X what is the value of X? X = 1.25 2. A + 8450 ÷ 650 = 13 +...