Hello CEans

hi
I am nimish from Mumbai and i am in final year electronics engineering. hope to learn a lot from the community and give to it at the same time ........... ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE Nimish. Good to have you with us.

Be a proud
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nimish ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE. Tell us how did you find out about CrazyEngineers?
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    oh welcome welcome............................
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers forum Nimish. Tell us how did you found out about CE?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE Infinity!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: to CE!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • infinity_nimish
    infinity_nimish
    thanks everyone for a good welcome
    ishutopre
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers forum Nimish. Tell us how did you found out about CE?
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Nimish ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE. Tell us how did you find out about CrazyEngineers?
    actually i was on google and then i came across small talk on CE. from there i found many more. the interviews were really very good. now there is a big one coming up !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    infinity_nimish
    thanks everyone for a good welcome

actually i was on google and then i came across small talk on CE. from there i found many more. the interviews were really very good. now there is a big one coming up !!!
    yes and you have a chance to ask questions. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah make the best of opportunity. You will enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE family, Nimish ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good to have you with us!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To boldly go where no man has gone before No, it is not the ladies' rest room. Quote: Is a call for the private sector to lead a century-long plan...
dear friends as we are mechanical engineers so let us draw three views of a given object here there is a view and the engineer who draw its three views...
Flexible paper computer 'does everything a smartphone can' Read more: Flexible paper computer 'does everything a smartphone can' | News | The Engineer Quote: The smartphone prototype โ€” called PaperPhone...
draw the three views of the following picture and become a master of competition # 2
I was searching about the most popular forum on the internet. There are just a lot of categories. From what I have seen Anime forums are immensely popular. Anyone has...