Hello CEans!

Name: YOUNGGRASSHOPPER

*Engineering Trade: I am not an Engineer yet and do not have any education as an Engineer. I work in the power distribution industry so I would say I fall into the Electrical/Electronics area. Aside from on the job training I am attempting to teach myself what I can. I am also considering enrolling in part time classes in this field at a later date and getting advice and encouragement from coworkers who are students as well. At this point time and money are my obsticals. I am getting started a little late in life but am looking foreward to learning more as time goes on.

*Occupation
: Manufactureing Technician-Wiring, assembly and testing of Three Phase Motor Control Centers

Work Experience: At my presant company I strated out as a contingant/temp worker about 4 years ago. After a few months I was able to get hired on as a full employee. I started out doing mostly mechanical assembly and after about a year moved onto the electrical assembly aspect. Every week/month I continue to learn more about my job and thats what drives me to try to learn even more.

Past jobs I have had have given me exposure to construction, mechanics and machineing.

*Hobbies & Interests
: At this point my new hobby and interest is focusing around learning more about my job and how to do it better.

Other things I like to do are listen to music, watch movies with my wife, and playing some online MMO video games.

*Aim in life
: To better myself. Although I am getting started late in life in my field( I want to learn how to fish and not just be given a fish. )
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I joined CE because this seems like a very interesting and helpfull concept that is pulling people together from around the world to learn and better themselves and inturn better there own companies and communities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, YoungGrassHopper πŸ˜€

Quoting from our 'About CE' page ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) -

We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We donΓ’€™t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien.
    We hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thankyou Big K. I am looking foreward to learning and becomeing involved in this community. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That is some introduction. It's great to have you here YOUNGGRASSHOPPER πŸ˜€

I am sure the learning process is going to be mutual. Do keep an active participation with us.

Welcome to CE Family
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thankyou for the welcome AbraKaDabra. I will do my best to stay active in this community. πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE YOUNGGRASSHOPPER....
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thankyou Deepika Bansal. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Younggrasshopper,

welcome to CE.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thankyou godfather.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Younggrasshopper πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thankyou for the welcome narayana murthy and sahithi pallavi.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Welcome to CE Younggrasshopper!

I see you are already an active participant. Don't let the fire die! 😁
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Ty for the welcome Nion. I will keep it up. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone recomend an online educational source (interactive if possable) to fully learn How, Why and Where to use a Digital Multimeter and all its functions. I have a small...
I have a suggestion for the CE Technical Discusion part of the board. We could have a subgroup for stickied links to online educational and refrence material related to each...
Hello everybody.... I would like to do a course in MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing).. Please help me out for selecting a good institute in Hyderabad... And If anybody is already...
I found this awesome post on the net. Breaking it down in small posts for ease of readability. πŸ˜€ Author is by the name: zorillo. Let's give him/her the due...
Boiler Control Theory (Feed water Control) The feed water is controlled to keep the drum level .​ ​ Water-level controls continuously monitor the level of water in a steam boiler...