Hello CEanS!Its Revision Time:)

Hello CEans😀,

I am on my revision spree ,i.e.preparing for the interview process.Can anyone tell me what are the important subjects from which most of the questions are asked in interview(In IT section)?
What should be the step-by-step process for revision and preparation?What do we need to do more-subject matter or aptitude?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    As far as my experience says the interview is mostly based on your resume. So, be sure whatever you write in your CV, you are confident in that.
    For the written test you need to be strong in aptitude and logical reasoning.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Prepare well for aptitude,logical reasoning and puzzles by shakuntala devi as peeyush said.

Some of the companies like CISCO ask questions in networking in the first level along with the aptitude.

You should have a sound knowledge in any of the three programming languages.Coz some of the good companies like Thoughtworks,Global,Sony conduct programming round to test your programming skill.

While selecting the candidates in programming round,they looked for optimized code.Many of my friends are filtered in programming round.
    You should be well versed in the subjects added in our resume.It is enough if you have good knowledge in the syllabus covered in four years.

Concentrate more on your technical part if you wanna get placed in Thought works,global,CISCO et all.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Some good tips here...
    » Do some research on the business before the interview. (See "How to Find a Job," "Research the Employer.")
    » Practice interviewing.
    » Go alone. Do not take friends.
    » Greet the employer with a handshake.
    » Make frequent eye contact.
    » Smile, be polite, and try to relax.
    » Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused.
    » Answer questions as directly as possible.
    » Be upbeat and make positive statements.
    » If you've worked before, talk about what you learned from it.
    » Use examples of how your skills and abilities would fit the job.
    » Bring your "Fact Sheet" with telephone numbers and addresses of your references and former employers, just in case you are asked to complete an application. (See "The Application," "Fact Sheet.")
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Thank you everyone.I will work on the tips.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    All the best.. Be in your name - Win!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. want to do the project FIBRE OPTICS or WIRELESS COMMUNICATION.. PLZ HELP ME WITH SOME TOPICS MAINLY IN FIBRE OPTICS.!!!
Hello,sir I am a new member to ce forum,please suggest me a topic regarding electrical projects without using programmimg.
Date: November 18 (Friday) to November 20 (Sunday) Venue: Convocation Hall, University of Mumbai (Fort Campus) & associated rooms. Accomodation: YWCA Colaba, Sea Green Hotel, Chateau Windsor Hotel, Astoria Hotel...
[h=1]The Single Largest Land Vehicle On Earth[/h]The Single Largest Land Vehicle On Earth ‪Bagger 288!‬‏ - YouTube
Starting from basic: A compressor is a device used to compress anything feasible. In our case those feasible things are gases or air. A compressor is an important building block...