Hello CE. .I am SAP ABAP certified Fresher. I also worked as Software QA.

Hello CE.
I am SAP ABAP certified Fresher. I also worked as Software QA.
I completed B.Tech from SRKNEC, nagpur. Currently I am looking for good opportunity in SAP sector.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ranjan! Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join us?

We look forward to having you as an active contributor and hope that CE will help you find your dream job.
  • RANJANP
    RANJANP
    One of my cousin sis told me about this website. I feel this website is the platform where I may get explored to different experiences shared by different Engineers. Ultimately the great knowledge gain. I feel here I can get some advices/ideas which can help me in improving my profile regularly. Also would like to share some of my experiences which may help out others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone tell me how to connect my laptop to my samsung galaxy S duos to surf the 3g internet on my laptop???👎
It's been more than a month that I have trolled Linux Mint's official website. Today while wandering found that next distro of Mint will be named as "Olivia". No other...
The 16-bit Windows, technically; had three Kernels. 1) If you're using 8086 Processor 2) If you're using 80826 Processor 3) If you're using 80836 Processor The 8086 Kernel had totally...
Hello everyone, I am in my final year of Telecommunication Engineering. The project upon which I wish to work on is with regards to a wheelchair which works on wrist...
Samsung has slashed the price of their flagship phone, Galaxy S3 in India. The latest price at which you can grab this spectacular phone is Rs. 28900. Note that in...