Hello All!!

Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers😛. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asprao
    Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers😛. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan
    Welcome to CE, Pavan 😀 We are happy to have you with us on CE. There are lots of QA professionals here on CE (who aren't CS/IT engineers by discipline 😉 ). I'm sure you will enjoy CE and help us spread word among your friends, colleagues and bosses.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Pavan!!
    I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the site, glad to have you here! I can relate to your professional journey, I started in microbiology.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi asprao, Welcome to CE.
  • asprao
    asprao
    Thanks for the warm welcome all. Glad to see there are many persons here who have similar experiences to mine.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE!!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE pavan
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE.
  • amandak695
    amandak695
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE Pavan!!
    I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 😀
    Hi!!!
    I Amanda. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
  • gavinol
    gavinol
    Hello Pavan,
    This is Gavin and also newbie here. I think we all will spend a great time here.
    ---------

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a HTC Desire handset obtained from Europe recently through a friend. The device is an original and has not been modded / broken in any manner. I also...
larceny (n): Theft; robbery The strict legal definition of larceny is theft without breaking in, or without the use of force. Grand larceny is major theft. To be larcenous is...
malapropism (n): Humorous misuse of a word that sounds similar to the word intended but has a ludicrously different meaning In Richard Sheridan's 1775 play. The Rivals, a character named...
newfangled (adj): new, untested nirvana (n): A blissful, painless, worry free state According to Buddhist theology, you reach nirvana once you have purged your soul of hatred, passion, and self-delusion....
notg😁😡