View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
asprao
asprao • Sep 14, 2010

Hello All!!

Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers😛. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 14, 2010
asprao
Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers😛. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan
Welcome to CE, Pavan 😀 We are happy to have you with us on CE. There are lots of QA professionals here on CE (who aren't CS/IT engineers by discipline 😉 ). I'm sure you will enjoy CE and help us spread word among your friends, colleagues and bosses.
Welcome to CE Pavan!!
I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 😀
gohm
gohm • Sep 14, 2010
Welcome to the site, glad to have you here! I can relate to your professional journey, I started in microbiology.
Hi asprao, Welcome to CE.
asprao
asprao • Sep 14, 2010
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Glad to see there are many persons here who have similar experiences to mine.
Whats In Name
Whats In Name • Sep 14, 2010
Welcome to CE!!!
CIVILPRINCESS
CIVILPRINCESS • Sep 17, 2010
welcome to CE pavan
Welcome to CE.
amandak695
amandak695 • Sep 23, 2010
English-Scared
Welcome to CE Pavan!!
I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 😀
Hi!!!
I Amanda. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
gavinol
gavinol • Sep 24, 2010
Hello Pavan,
This is Gavin and also newbie here. I think we all will spend a great time here.
---------

Share this content on your social channels -