2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Hello All!!

Question asked by asprao in #Coffee Room on Sep 14, 2010
asprao
asprao 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers😛. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank A1 - PRO
asprao
Hi all,

The name is Rao, Pavan Rao. I'm a Production Engineer by graduation but a Software QA Test engineer by profession. Don't ask how I got there. It's a long and complicated story. Glad to see this thread made exclusively for crazy engineers馃槢. Hoping to have a nice fruitful innings here.

Regards,

Pavan
Welcome to CE, Pavan 馃榾 We are happy to have you with us on CE. There are lots of QA professionals here on CE (who aren't CS/IT engineers by discipline 馃槈 ). I'm sure you will enjoy CE and help us spread word among your friends, colleagues and bosses.
Saandeep Sreerambatla
Saandeep Sreerambatla 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank A2 - PRO
Welcome to CE Pavan!!
I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 馃榾
gohm
gohm 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank A3 - PRO
Welcome to the site, glad to have you here! I can relate to your professional journey, I started in microbiology.
Sahithi Pallavi
Sahithi Pallavi 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank A2 - PRO
Hi asprao, Welcome to CE.
asprao
asprao 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Glad to see there are many persons here who have similar experiences to mine.
Whats In Name
Whats In Name 路 Sep 14, 2010
Rank B3 - LEADER
Welcome to CE!!!
CIVILPRINCESS
CIVILPRINCESS 路 Sep 17, 2010
Rank A3 - PRO
welcome to CE pavan
mohit007kumar00
mohit007kumar00 路 Sep 23, 2010
Rank B2 - LEADER
Welcome to CE.
amandak695
amandak695 路 Sep 23, 2010
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
English-Scared
Welcome to CE Pavan!!
I am an Electrical Engineer! Now a Software QA Tester. As Biggie said there are many people out here 馃榾
Hi!!!
I Amanda. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
gavinol
gavinol 路 Sep 24, 2010
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Hello Pavan,
This is Gavin and also newbie here. I think we all will spend a great time here.
---------

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up