Heat Recovery Steam Generator

Hello,

I am a Masters Degree student from United Kingdom. When I was searching for some project topics, I have found the topic, "Heat Recovery Steam Generator"

May I wish to know the basic idea of this project? 😒

I mean to ask you, is it a general study project or, is it something related to design etc??? 😒

Could anyone please suggest me something on this?

Cheers!
Phani Sri.

:music:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved. 😀
  • Phani Sri
    Phani Sri
    How can I get suggestions on this now?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Did you do a quick search? I just checked and there is a lot of info on hrsg from basic background info to diagrams, forums and theory. the steam generated from hot gas is used to power a turbine, usually for energy generation. This topic would be ripe for lots of project ideas.
  • karthikg
    karthikg
    could you please send me some tips about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one help me out for finding the API for creating gmail account creator using a third party tool(ex:.net application)
I m a final year, final sem student doing my btech in instrumentation field in kochi. Is there anyone who could help me find a good place to do a...
Twitter, world's leading microblogging site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army . The site is currently down and previously displayed following message: Iranian Cyber Army THIS SITE HAS BEEN...
hi... I have a ieee paper.. "Reconstruction of Underwater Image by Bispectrum" published in the year 2007..... by Wen, Z.Y. Fraser, D. Lambert, A. Li, H.D. New South Wales Univ.,...
Can any one help me in acquiring knowledge about the institutions that provide marine engineering courses(6 months or 1 year) and also with 100% placement, for engineering graduates, specifically Electrical...