HCL's Y2 3G Tablet To Be Launched In August For ₹18,000

HCL is said to launch a 3G-tablet in India this year in August. The tablet is code-names Y2. HCL entered the tablet market with #-Link-Snipped-# last year. While earlier this year we saw the launch of #-Link-Snipped-#.
Though the company hasn't unveiled any tech specs or feature details yet, it has said that the tablet will cost around Rs 18,000.

At such price, do you think that the tablet will stand a chance?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am 2012 MCA passout. I was also selected in Accenture during campus interview and presently I am doing GFT (Green Field Training) in Accenture. So can anyone suggest...
The market isn't happy with the Facebook. The world's biggest social networking giant launched their IPO a few days ago for $38/share and since then the share value never went...
iPhone users may quickly head over to the iTunes store to download probably the best email client available on iPhone - the Sparrow mail. I've been using the desktop version...
Moms will always be moms, right? Check out what Absolute Zero's got to say about engineers and their mothers!
hey i am new to CE. im doing Btech in CSE from MTU, Noida. i am an average studying student, i score around 68-70%. these days im having some confusion...