Have just started my engg in cse and iam excited about it

hi i am new to ce and i am new to engg. too i have just started my engg in cse and iam exited about it
😁 πŸ˜‰

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE!
    Feel free to post your queries in their respective section.

hope to see you active in our community πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    crazy16
    hi i am new to ce and i am new to engg. too i have just started my engg in cse and iam exited about it
    😁 πŸ˜‰
    Impact is not such a good font to start with. You can make an impact with your posts though. πŸ˜‰
    I changed it to Trebuchet MS. Welcome to CE. Have a good time. Keep posting!
  • crazy16
    crazy16
    thank you so much for your warm welcome and suggestionsπŸ˜€ and even your likes i will surely be active member😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    crazy16
    thank you so much for your warm welcome and suggestionsπŸ˜€ and even your likes i will surely be active member😁
    Many say and fail Hope and wish you are not one of them

But I like your positiveness feel free and you will find CE is closer than your brother
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    hii.welcome to CE..keep it up.nice u will enjoy and learn here well..πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

APU, that might be exotic term for some. APU also known as Accelerated Processing Unit is Processor fusion of CPU (Central Processing Unit) & GPU (Graphical Processing Unit). AMD has...
I have done overclocking my 2.90 GHz processor to 3.40 GHz (core-2-duo processor, I know it's outdated, okay ?😑) But check this out 8.176 GHz clockspeed !! defeating the previous...
After Hulu, Netflix & Amazon applications, now Youtube is also available for Wii U platform. The new app allows Wii U users watch & search videos using its gamepad &...
Okay, first of all. I am late to share this news. linux mint officially released on 20th November 2012 one of the most simple to use & robust linux opensource...
Every time I open my system, I encounter this application error.. What does this mean? Edit: Error message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)