Has anyone Benefited From Any Distance Education Program?

Alright, the question might look very biased because I've mostly seen the distance education programs fail.

I wish to know whether anyone here taken a distance education course and has derived real life benefit from it: Like got a job, promotion, recognition etc.

Anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suppose I am working on my computer. And I have no clue about the whereabouts of my cellphone. (Because I don't remember where I kept it last.) Wouldn't it be...
Why #pragma() is used in C programming? What is meant by structure padding in C programming? How is this related to pragma directive? Please do reply.
hi all. i want to know about various national and international competitions in field of engineering. any good website address would be nice. and also please enllist competitions which can...
The World's Leading Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry 14 to 19 September 2010! Automechanika 2010
hello. i want to know that, what are the essential courses a computer student should have side by side to his studies? and which is most useful language today from...