happy

i am really happy to be part of this? thank god😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Introductions. Welcome to CE 😀 . Tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • aswinselva03
    aswinselva03
    I am doing my second year eee! And im really interested in my subject. But i dont know how to spend time on it
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family. Aswin.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! If you are not already, focus your time on continued study and also practical applications. Develop a basic understanding of other areas and future trends as they might spark a way you can use your talents.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Welcome to CE.
  • aswinselva03
    aswinselva03
    thank you😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Branch: Computer Science/ Electronics etc 2. Course: BE/Diploma/BCA/MCA/Bsc/Msc/Mtech. etc 3. Domain: Data Mining , Image Processing, Robotics, Hardware, Software Engineering, Video Signal Processing, GPS, etc 4.Interested in Language: C#,...
Please clarify regarding which certification is best and use-full. CCNA (voice) or CCNA (Routing & Switching). Heard that CCNA (Routing & Switching) can be first completed and then CCNP( Voice/Routing/Storage)...
( CE Exclusive and not published elsewhere). This code implements VOIP in a LAN over Unix. You can operate it on localhost or in a LAN. It employs packet data...
Any suggestions for Environment related fun events for college fest.....😕
This is purely implemented in servlet. SO you can learn about the servlet. Access database can be imported into oracle and create the suitably odbc by looking at the servelet...