Happy Diwali to all of you!

It's time to wish my fellow CEans a very happy Diwali .
Enjoy with sweets and blast very less as possible.
Have a safe and eco-friendly Diwali
deepavali-happy

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    So, finally it's Diwali Time, the festival of lights.

๐ŸŽ‰

Happy Diwali to all of you..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing all CEans a very happy Diwali! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Diwali Friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Warm wishes to the entire CEan family. Have a happy and safe Diwali. Be with your family and loved ones. ๐Ÿ˜€

Spread happiness and have a ranking new year ahead. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Happy Diwali Folks ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This man from India has did it again. Meet Santhosh from Mysore, India - Bringing innovation to bikes is what he does. Known worldwide for developing the Moosshiqk (the Sanskrit...
Users who've upgraded to Mavericks and iTunes 11 have been complaining that the Internet Radio option has been missing and is nowhere to be found. I faced the same issue...
Hello everybody, I've recently installed the intel's icc compiler, but I'm still unable to use it because everytime I try to compile my c programs using it I get the...
Qreator is an Opensource application which lets you create youn QR codes to encode different type of information in just one click. Currently supporting : - Website URL - Text...
This is my 1st post on this technical forum. We are into manufacturing of Industrial Automation products, now starting to develop home automation products (affordable and technologically sound) I felt...