Happy Diwali to all CEans!!

Hello,

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in you the most brightest and choicest happiness you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy Diwali to All...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    For other then Indian nationals...

Diwali (also spelled Divali in other countries) or Deepavali is popularly known as the festival of lights. It is an important five-day festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism, occurring between mid-October and mid-November. For most Hindus and Indians, Diwali is the most important festival of the year and is celebrated with families performing traditional activities together in their homes. The return of Sri Ram after 14 years of Vanvas (banishment). To welcome his return, candles were lit in rows of 20

Deepavali is an official holiday in India, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Mauritius, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Myanmar , Fiji , and Suriname.

The name Diwali is itself a contraction of the word Deepavali (Sanskrit: Dīpāvali), which translates into row of lamps.Diwali involves the lighting of small clay lamps (diyas) (or Deep in Sanskrit😀 filled with oil to signify the triumph of good over evil. During Diwali celebrants wear new clothes and share sweets and snacks with family members and friends. Some Indian business communities begin the financial year on the first day of Diwali, hoping for prosperity the following year.

In Jainism, Diwali marks the attainment of moksha by Mahavira in 527 BC. In Sikhism, Deepavali commemorates the return of Guru Har Gobind Ji to Amritsar after freeing 52 Hindu kings imprisoned in Fort Gwalior by Emperor Jahangir; the people lit candles and diyas to celebrate his return. This is the reason Sikhs also refer to Deepavali as Bandi Chhorh Divas, "the day of release of detainees". Deepavali is considered a national festival in India and Nepal.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    ~~Happy diwali~~
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous Diwali.😁

PS: It's the Festival of Lights, thousands of electrical engineers are at work in India..so that we don't have load shedding in these days.

Let's make it eco-friendly and a bright festival. 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Diwali
  • Reya
    Reya
    Wish you all a happy diwali😀😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    crazyboy
    For other then Indian nationals...

Diwali (also spelled Divali in other countries) or Deepavali is popularly known as the festival of lights. It is an important five-day festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism, occurring between mid-October and mid-November. For most Hindus and Indians, Diwali is the most important festival of the year and is celebrated with families performing traditional activities together in their homes. The return of Sri Ram after 14 years of Vanvas (banishment). To welcome his return, candles were lit in rows of 20

Deepavali is an official holiday in India, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Mauritius, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Myanmar , Fiji , and Suriname.

The name Diwali is itself a contraction of the word Deepavali (Sanskrit: Dīpāvali), which translates into row of lamps.Diwali involves the lighting of small clay lamps (diyas) (or Deep in Sanskrit😀 filled with oil to signify the triumph of good over evil. During Diwali celebrants wear new clothes and share sweets and snacks with family members and friends. Some Indian business communities begin the financial year on the first day of Diwali, hoping for prosperity the following year.

In Jainism, Diwali marks the attainment of moksha by Mahavira in 527 BC. In Sikhism, Deepavali commemorates the return of Guru Har Gobind Ji to Amritsar after freeing 52 Hindu kings imprisoned in Fort Gwalior by Emperor Jahangir; the people lit candles and diyas to celebrate his return. This is the reason Sikhs also refer to Deepavali as Bandi Chhorh Divas, "the day of release of detainees". Deepavali is considered a national festival in India and Nepal.
    Nice information 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    😁 have a happy and safe diwali 😁

[​IMG]
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Happy DIWALI to all the my dear friends, all my dear members of CE Family!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Diwali 😀
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    yooooooo
    ** HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OUR CEans **
  • ashishgupta652
    ashishgupta652
    Happy diwali to all my frnds of CE community,.,keep sharing ur knowledge,.,😀
  • ashishgupta652
    ashishgupta652
    what r ur plannings for Diwali,.,??
    any one trying to something special,.,??

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Happy diwali to all.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Happy Diwali to all CEans
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    [​IMG]
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    wishing a happy and prosperous deepawali to all....!!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I was thought to wish Diwali firstly on today to all CEans. but Peeyush had wished first. Missing my childhood when i planed to give some surprise to my friends, but one of them gives the surprise before me. Ha ha ha 😉
    😀 Happy Diwali to all 😀
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Dear Friends
    May Vishnu protect you and Lakshmi bless you. Let us not forget that even from evil there can be good come forth, as in the case of Narkasur.
    Peace, health, wealth and prosperity to you all
    Voltaire
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Happy Diwali guys!

Yes, Make it eco-friendly. Use smokeless crackers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans,I want to know that in our CEan commnuity who is currently residing in NCR Region,so that we can bond up more here and also to spread the awareness...
This is something I got in mail, it was in Malayalam, I translated it, as I didn't have any other work to do. Its a lazy day in the office....
Many people don't move easily to UNIX or Linux but they they know GCC is one of the best free compliers available today. For me it ranks first and next...
I am developing an application which requires activation over phone. For this process, the program generates an ID (which comprises of the product key and motherboard serial number) which the...
I want three serial port in my system, at different baud rate for this I am using PIC18f452 with 16c654 (quad uart ic) i m having problem in initializing 16c654...