Happy birthday 'The Big K'

Wish you many happy returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#. Long live you and our beloved CE...I wish both will get great success.

Celebration time !!

-CB

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘ Live long and prosper.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    #-Link-Snipped-# Very Very Happy Birthday !! Enjoy the most and wish you have a great year ahead. You are the pillar of this company and I thank you for being one of the most amazing guides.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€ Shine on!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#. Stay blessed and Have a happiest life ever ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for wishes ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm old ๐Ÿ˜
  • Tilak Marupilla
    Tilak Marupilla
    Happy bday #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Wishing you many wonderful years ahead.
  • Amit Jha
    Amit Jha
    I came to know about CE from my friend Debasmita and the next thing that I did is I searched the profile of the CEO of the company. I found a TEDx video and when I saw it I really admired the views of that person.
    Not only at CE but it is nice to see his guitar covers and also his tweets which have a political satirical tone embeded in it. I really think he has many things to do and he has a lot to achieve in coming years. Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# and I wish you succeed in making CE the ultimate heaven for all engineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the wishes, friends! I really appreciate all the good words and thoughts. Frankly speaking; I haven't celebrated birthday in the 'usual' party mode in the last ~4 years. Working my a$$ off so that we all can celebrate everyone's birthday together. Patience will pay off; I am sure.

Last few years have flown by in a jiffy. It still feels like 'yesterday' when I think about the old days. These screenshots will make many of us nostalgic:

One of the first iterations of CrazyEngineers Front Page ๐Ÿ˜€

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 5.49.51 PM

The forum design we had for a long-long time!

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 5.50.31 PM

Our t-shirt contest with Myntra - they were very small and used to offer custom t-shirts back then! ๐Ÿ˜€

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 5.51.37 PM
    Things have evolved a LOT; and we we prepare for the 'big' overhaul, we're keeping in mind all the things that you've told us, and we've learned. The actual work on CE 2.0 [or, shall we say 3.0] has began! Expect awesome stuff coming up your way early next year!

Stay with us as we take our biggest leap of faith EVER! We know you won't let us fall. In fact, we dream of flying together! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you for your wishes once again.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-# , have a great year ahead.
  • Amol Agarwal
    Amol Agarwal
    Many happy returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#. Thanks for this lovely community. May you always be healthy and happy.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday, Biggie. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Belated Happy Birthday to CE and Biggie #-Link-Snipped-# !
    I still remember that CE design you shared. And I remember that contest as well as that was very early days on CE for me and I was one of the winner.
    Nostalgic screenshot Biggie !

Keep doing this great work and have a rocking year ahead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy CEans! It's been a tradition on CrazyEngineers to celebrate the anniversary of our site with fellow members whom we fondly call CEans. Last week has been super fun as...
OnePlus has released a brand new version of their operating system OxygenOS for OnePlus 5. This update is still in its beta version and is based on Android 8 (Oreo)...
In recent times, artificial lighting has taken a massive leap thanks to adoption of LED lights as they offer greater brightness and low power consumption.While this turn of events might...
Samsung is gearing up to announce a range of smartphones in the year to come. The key products for 2018 are definitely the Galaxy S9 and the S9+. However the...
Social bookmarking sites are online services which allow you to add and share bookmarks of web pages. Some examples of social bookmarking sites are Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Dribble, Pocket and Reddit....