Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 1, 2011

    Many More Happy Returns of the Day, Reya ๐Ÿ˜€

    :myparty: :myparty: :myparty:

    Have a LONG, HEALTHY & HAPPY Life! May God bless you with all your wishes ๐Ÿ˜€


    Have a Blast, Rock On as always!

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 1, 2011

    Forgot to post this ๐Ÿ˜€

    First time working with movie maker. I did my best, don't know how it is..
    This is all for my friend, Praveena ๐Ÿ˜€


    [video=youtube;88YVNz63x4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88YVNz63x4M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy birthday to you reya!!!
    God bless you!!!
    Have a nice day!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Praveena ๐Ÿ˜€

    Sahithi - creative vedio ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Reya! :myparty: Wish you all the good things in life! ๐Ÿ˜€Satithi has taken some real good efforts to make your B'day special! Great work Sada! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 1, 2011

    @Sada: Nice work! Watched the full video.

    @Reya: Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy bday Reya, wishing you many many happy returns of the day......enojy....๐Ÿ˜

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Nov 1, 2011

    It's amazing how SO many CEans have said so many nice words for you Pravee. ๐Ÿ˜€ I too wish to meet you someday.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Reya ๐Ÿ˜ .

    @Sada: Genius!

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Nov 1, 2011

    happy birthday reya! :myparty:

    @sada: awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Reya ๐Ÿ˜

  • aj_onduty

    @aj-onduty-BvuwMK • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Reya!

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 1, 2011

    I am glad that you all liked it. This is all just because of your cooperation. Thanks to all the CEans who have spent their time to make one of our friend's Birthday something special ๐Ÿ˜€
    And because of shortage of time, I couldn't take the wishes from the remaining CEans, I'm sorry for that!

  • aj_onduty

    @aj-onduty-BvuwMK • Nov 1, 2011

    SadaI am glad that you all liked it. This is all just because of your cooperation. Thanks to all the CEans who have spent their time to make one of our friend's Birthday something special ๐Ÿ˜€
    And because of shortage of time, I couldn't take the wishes from the remaining CEans, I'm sorry for that!

    You are such a great person, sada! I am sorry that I couldn't do more than just give a few words to be added! I must say sorry, just like all the other CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Nov 1, 2011

    Happy Birthday Idiot ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 1, 2011

    Just now I got a response form CEan-Deepika Bansal for praveena's wish, It's never too late.
    I couldn't find the edit option to my post. Hence, I am posting here ๐Ÿ˜€


    "CE Praveen a-A girl with a very sweet voice and personality. Completes all her work with great enthusiasm and dedication. Full of life... Great to have you as my friend sweety.... Stay blessed and have more..... ๐Ÿ˜€ [โ€‹IMG]"

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Nov 2, 2011

    i think i am late for this
    sorry for being late
    and happy birthday reya
    wish all the best for the next upcoming birthday in the next year
    have a big blast

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Nov 2, 2011

    @Biggie,Ankita,Bioramani,AJ,manish,Ishu,Dileep,Maria,Guru,Narayana,Varun,Niru,Madhu,Rahul,Rishab,Ambarish,Rupam,Anoop,Durga,Pensu: Thank you so much guys for making my Birthday more special with all your beautiful wishes :bighug: This means a lot to me and it is truly a memorable one ๐Ÿ˜

    @Sada: You made my day ๐Ÿ˜› I was too excited when the moment I saw your video presentation.Your video presentation made me more happy than the gifts i received

    from my parents and friends. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much dear!!

    @AJ : I am glad that you taught me "Dont expect anything in life" .I'm feeling stronger now.Thanks a lot.

  • aj_onduty

    @aj-onduty-BvuwMK • Nov 2, 2011

    Reya@AJ : I am glad that you taught me "Dont expect anything in life" .I'm feeling stronger now.Thanks a lot.

    I am no one to teach you, I am a learner myself! I thank God for making me the medium through which He wanted to teach you! Its his teaching, not mine, accept it in that way.
    Thank you for thanking me.

  • Mahesh Dahale

    @mahesh-E2tZ3t • Nov 2, 2011

    wish you belated happy birthday Reya.....

    Sorry.......๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Nov 2, 2011

    goyal420Happy Birthday Idiot ๐Ÿ˜›

    Haha, that's a greatest b'day wish for. You are really funny Goyal ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜

  • born_star16

    @born-star16-U2z3az • Nov 3, 2011

    Wishing You a Very Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry for the delay as I was too busy yesterday.......

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Nov 3, 2011

    godfather's wish ๐Ÿ˜€

    "Wish you a many many happy returns of the day to a very active cean who is also very talkative and always happy. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Pravee! May your all dreams comes true.
    "

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Nov 3, 2011

    @harshad,Born_star,mahesh : Thank you guys!

  • silverscorpion

    @silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Nov 3, 2011

    Happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜€

    Sorry, I'm a bit late!!

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Nov 4, 2011

    Thank you Ram and denishverma!

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Nov 4, 2011

    IssueHaha, that's a greatest b'day wish for. You are really funny Goyal ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜

    really ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›