Happy Birthday Reya

Wish you a very -2 happy bithday Reya From all of CEan ๐Ÿ˜€
have a great future ahead ,all the very best ๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Many More Happy Returns of the Day, Reya ๐Ÿ˜€

:myparty: :myparty: :myparty:

Have a LONG, HEALTHY & HAPPY Life! May God bless you with all your wishes ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a Blast, Rock On as always!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Forgot to post this ๐Ÿ˜€

First time working with movie maker. I did my best, don't know how it is..
    This is all for my friend, Praveena ๐Ÿ˜€

[video=youtube;88YVNz63x4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88YVNz63x4M&feature=youtu.be[/video]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Happy birthday to you reya!!!
    God bless you!!!
    Have a nice day!
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Happy Birthday Praveena ๐Ÿ˜€

Sahithi - creative vedio ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy Birthday Reya! :myparty: Wish you all the good things in life! ๐Ÿ˜€Satithi has taken some real good efforts to make your B'day special! Great work Sada! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Sada: Nice work! Watched the full video.

@Reya: Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy bday Reya, wishing you many many happy returns of the day......enojy....๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's amazing how SO many CEans have said so many nice words for you Pravee. ๐Ÿ˜€ I too wish to meet you someday.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday Reya ๐Ÿ˜ .

@Sada: Genius!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    happy birthday reya! :myparty:

@sada: awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Happy Birthday Reya ๐Ÿ˜
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Happy Birthday Reya!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am glad that you all liked it. This is all just because of your cooperation. Thanks to all the CEans who have spent their time to make one of our friend's Birthday something special ๐Ÿ˜€
    And because of shortage of time, I couldn't take the wishes from the remaining CEans, I'm sorry for that!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Sada
    I am glad that you all liked it. This is all just because of your cooperation. Thanks to all the CEans who have spent their time to make one of our friend's Birthday something special ๐Ÿ˜€
    And because of shortage of time, I couldn't take the wishes from the remaining CEans, I'm sorry for that!
    You are such a great person, sada! I am sorry that I couldn't do more than just give a few words to be added! I must say sorry, just like all the other CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Birthday Idiot ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Just now I got a response form CEan-Deepika Bansal for praveena's wish, It's never too late.
    I couldn't find the edit option to my post. Hence, I am posting here ๐Ÿ˜€

"CE Praveen a-A girl with a very sweet voice and personality. Completes all her work with great enthusiasm and dedication. Full of life... Great to have you as my friend sweety.... Stay blessed and have more..... ๐Ÿ˜€ [โ€‹IMG]"
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think i am late for this
    sorry for being late
    and happy birthday reya
    wish all the best for the next upcoming birthday in the next year
    have a big blast
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Biggie,Ankita,Bioramani,AJ,manish,Ishu,Dileep,Maria,Guru,Narayana,Varun,Niru,Madhu,Rahul,Rishab,Ambarish,Rupam,Anoop,Durga,Pensu: Thank you so much guys for making my Birthday more special with all your beautiful wishes :bighug: This means a lot to me and it is truly a memorable one ๐Ÿ˜

@Sada: You made my day ๐Ÿ˜› I was too excited when the moment I saw your video presentation.Your video presentation made me more happy than the gifts i received

from my parents and friends. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much dear!!

@AJ : I am glad that you taught me "Dont expect anything in life" .I'm feeling stronger now.Thanks a lot.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Reya
    @AJ : I am glad that you taught me "Dont expect anything in life" .I'm feeling stronger now.Thanks a lot.
    I am no one to teach you, I am a learner myself! I thank God for making me the medium through which He wanted to teach you! Its his teaching, not mine, accept it in that way.
    Thank you for thanking me.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    wish you belated happy birthday Reya.....

Sorry.......๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    goyal420
    Happy Birthday Idiot ๐Ÿ˜›
    Haha, that's a greatest b'day wish for. You are really funny Goyal ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Wishing You a Very Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay as I was too busy yesterday.......
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather's wish ๐Ÿ˜€

"Wish you a many many happy returns of the day to a very active cean who is also very talkative and always happy. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Pravee! May your all dreams comes true.
    "
  • Reya
    Reya
    @harshad,Born_star,mahesh : Thank you guys!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry, I'm a bit late!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thank you Ram and denishverma!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Issue
    Haha, that's a greatest b'day wish for. You are really funny Goyal ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
    really ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,everybody! I'm Jane from Zhengzhou,China. I'm so glad to find this fantastic world and I like to make friends with you all. I like drawing and Enya's songs-songs of nature....
Mechanical and electrical engineers often overlook important issues when specifying their respective parts of an electromechanical system. Consider these five targeted pieces of advice for mechanical engineers responsible for electromechanical...
The plastic wheel rims are made of Ultramidยฎ Structure, an innovative high-performance plastic. It significantly reduces vehicle weight, lowers emissions and extends range. Ultramidยฎ Structure has reinforcing glass fibers added...
25 inspirational pumpkin carvings - chicagotribune.com
A lot of students who are new to the web experience face problems in applying online for IIT JEE. If you have any kind of problems related to the application...