Happy Birthday eternalthinker !!

Today CEan-eternalthinker is celebrating his birthday,
Wish you many many happy returns of the day ET.
๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy birthday EternalThinker!

๐ŸŽ‰
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Many Happy returns of the day ET!๐ŸŽ‰ You rock! ๐Ÿ‘
  • lal
    lal
    Happy b'day Eternal Thinker.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy Birthday ET! ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Happy Birthday eternalthinker. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, ET ๐Ÿ˜‰ Why not post a new comic on your own birthday ๐Ÿ˜
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy!!!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Warm thanks to everyone above for your wishes ! ๐Ÿ˜€

@Praveen
    Whoa! ๐Ÿ‘

@Biggie
    Hm, I've attempted to make a comic on previous birthday too, but somehow no quirky ideas are blooming when it comes to my birthday! ๐Ÿ˜
    May be the brain is going into relaxed mode already, when it is anticipating the celebrations ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Happy birthday et! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eternalthinker
    @Biggie
    Hm, I've attempted to make a comic on previous birthday too, but somehow no quirky ideas are blooming when it comes to my birthday! ๐Ÿ˜
    May be the brain is going into relaxed mode already, when it is anticipating the celebrations ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Hmm I see. Don't worry. It's just age that's showing up. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jerry Yang and David Filo - two young engineers founded Yahoo! back in 1995. The company quickly became the mega directory of the websites online. Apart from being a search...
Here are few tips to access Wikipedia during the 24 hour protest blackout will begin in less than an hour. Since no one can really survive without Wikipedia, here are...
ixigo is your friend when it comes to making the whole process of online air ticketing easy. The latest offering from ixigo for the social networking platforms like facebook and...
IIT Madras has finally banned Facebook access on Campus, not to be a moral police; but the free up the congested network. The faculty has blocked the access since last...
IIT Madras has banned facebook on their college campus saying that the traffic to the site chokes their networks: https://www.crazyengineers.com/commu...-free-up-congested-network.51679/#post-200840 Do you think that banning facebook on college campus is...