Anoop Mathew
    Harshad Italiya
    Wish you many many Happy returns of the day @#-Link-Snipped-#

Have a great year ahead !

๐ŸŽ‰
    Belated birthday wishes my friend!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# That Van Damme greeting card you hand-made is really superb!
    Do share a photo with CEan friends here.

Heartiest wishes for your birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have an awesome one.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Birthday, buddy. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy birthday friend.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Huawei has launched four new smartphones in the Indian market. It has expanded its Ascend line of Android smartphones with the launch of Ascend G700, Ascend G610, Ascend Y511 and...
Hi I am looking to hire some software programmers from North India region, Preferably from Punjab If you are interested, then Please send me your CV on my email id:...
Here are the Top 10 Industrial Innovations for 2013 as viewed by World Industrial Reporter readers in order of popularity: https://www.worldindustrialreporter.com/top-10-industrial-innovations-of-2013/
The University of Minnesota is looking to recruit students for its master's degree program in medical device innovation. The engineering-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for careers in the...
Quote: Low-cost robots are an emerging breed of homemade, consumer, and light-industrial machines that execute modest tasks. The tools making cost-effective robots possible are new design approaches, low-cost kits, lightweight...