Happy Birthday, Ankita!

Wishing CEan- #-Link-Snipped-# a happy and prosperous birthday. May this day be the beginning of ever growing happiness and success in your life.

birthday_frog

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Enjoy your Day #-Link-Snipped-# !

[โ€‹IMG] โ€‹
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy birthday Ankita! ๐Ÿ˜ May you get hit with a million good things in life. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-# .
    May you have a brilliant year ahead.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Many many Happy Returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lal
    lal
    Happy birthday AkD ๐Ÿ˜
    Wish you all prosperity and success ahead
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you so much guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ A birthday can never be complete with fellow CEans' good wishes.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Happy B'day Ankita!!! Have a blessed year! ๐ŸŽ‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello im a studnet from CSI (center for science and Industry) and i currently have todo a exstesive research report on mechanical engineers that have a degree in mechanical engineering....
am using mplab x ide software and hitech pic compiler in my program some problem with that program ...... ineed know to execute if condition for only one time eventhough...
Take a scenario where a router receives an ethernet frame which is encapsulating an IP Packet. The following are the operations that would be performed by the router. The router...
How is career growth in Syntel in terms of knowledge gain, project work, learning and salary growth for fresh trainees? Also in first year Syntel is providing 2.9ctc so what...
I am working on my BTP project using Android technology. The project is "VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER" I am facing some problems regarding media conversion such as "Converting Mp4 into...