happiest moments......

"one of the most interesting aspects in the 4 years of engineering studies, is the practicals hours, helps to be a crazy engineer. I too had a wonderful experience for past 4 years with more than 20 different lab hours( unforgettable moments) This thread is dedicated to the happiest moment of engineering students."

Replies

• aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    when i step into my first lab. It was a civil lab 2 staffs were there. . In there we had parted as batches. . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    1st lab experience: Thats a civil lab. . A piece of wood and hack saw were given for us. . They said to cut the wood into 2 pieces. . I was just thinked as, wow the engineering is this much easy . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    2nd lab : in 3rd day we went 2 a computer lab. . In there a staff (who is very fluent in english) given a lecture for us. . I didnt heard like that a english speech before that was like a hollywood movie trailer . . I thinked in that day, this engineering is so difficult . . The each 20 labs gave us a each 20 more experience . . 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all.. my gate score in ECE gate 2012 is as follows Marks obtained 37.67. Gate Score 633 AIR 1363 What are the options to consider, cutoff, PSUs job. Please...
Can someone help in my project on Cross Compiler? How should I approach? I got basic knowledge of C/C++..
Here's a C programming challenge: Can you write a C program without main()? If yes, post your code below and I will take a look.
Recently when I worked for a TEDx team, "a part" of my job was handling their social media. Everyone on the internet business is talking about 'Social Media Experts' and...
Hi there, I've completed my BSc. in Computer Science and I am currently applying for a postgraduate research degree programme in Computer Engineering. As a requirement for admission, i need...